Thursday, February 9, 2017

Review: 14

14 14 by Peter Clines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm gonna write this as a short one - I read The Fold first and was a little confused by the people at the end - SPOILER ALERT - they're in here! I liked this one better than The Fold, and both were completely different than I expected them to be!!!!

I fell in love with Nate and Veek - they were exactly what I expected them to be. I get the coy little references now to Tim and understand who exactly was the patchwork "Frankenstein" now. I recommend reading this one first - but if you enjoyed the crazy ride in the last bit of The Fold you will love this one too!

Excellent from Peter Clines as always! If you haven't read the 'Ex' series, start it now! It was great fun too!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment