Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review: Patience and Sarah

Patience and Sarah Patience and Sarah by Isabel Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My love for this story knows no bounds, and that it was based on the life of a real woman - this made it all the more poignant to me.



The obstacles that Patience and Sarah had to overcome just to live, love and be together... I can't even imagine how much harder it was than it is today. Even today there is no great shakes to the reaction of the world around you to an LGBT romance, but it's getting better - and we still have a very long way to go!!! For a beautiful story of love and an honest life together, I highly recommend this tale. I especially recommend the Audible Audio, as Jean Smart and Janis Iain bring these two to life through their emotion filled voices. Absolutely worth of 5 stars for that ALONE!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment